Gastroenterologists Sarasota & Bradenton, FL
Gastroenterology is the branch of medicine devoted to the study of disorders and diseases affecting the gastrointestinal tract, including the stomach, intestines, and associated organs.
Gastroenterologists diagnose and treat diseases of the gallbladder, biliary system, and pancreas. Our highly experienced physicians offer a full range of the most advanced tests and treatments available.
Meet Our Gastroenterologists
Our Gastroenterology Locations
Conditions We Diagnose and Treat
- Abdominal pain, bloating, gas
- Altered or change in bowel habits
- Colon cancer screening
- Colon/rectal polyps
- Celiac sprue/gluten sensitivity
- Dysphagia (swallowing disorders)
- Gallbladder disease/gallstones
- Gastric cancer
- GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease)
- Inflammatory bowel disease – Crohn’s disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease – ulcerative colitis
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Liver disease and disorders
- Peptic ulcer
Comprehensive Diagnosis and Treatment of Gastrointestinal (GI) Conditions
If you’re looking for a highly qualified gastroenterologist and a medical practice that can take care of all your health care needs, call Intercoastal Medical Group today for an appointment with one of our GI doctors or request one online. They see patients at our Lakewood Ranch II office in Bradenton and our Cattleridge office in Sarasota.