Ambulatory Surgery Center in Sarasota, FL
At Intercoastal Medical Group Ambulatory Surgery Center, our mission is to provide every patient with the finest quality medical care that is cost effective in a warm, personalized setting, and to treat every patient with courtesy and respect.
3333 Cattlemen Road, Suite 100
Sarasota, FL 34232
Phone: (941) 379-5884
Fax: (941) 379-1760
Our Surgical Facility
Our 10,500 square foot multi-service facility is Medicare certified and licensed by the state of Florida. The facility has also received accreditation by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC), which means that the surgery center has passed a series of rigorous and nationally recognized standards for the provision of quality health care, as set by the AAAHC.
We offer state-of-the-art equipment and highly trained staff to ensure your comfort and safety. Our nurses are Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) trained. Our anesthesiologists and physicians are board certified.
Our experienced staff performs more than 6,000 procedures a year in the following areas of practice:
- General Surgery
- Ear, Nose and Throat (Pediatric and Adult)
- Plastic Surgery
- Pain Management
- We prefer that young children DO NOT accompany patients and family members to the Center. If there is a delay, it can be very tiring for children to wait in the lobby for extended periods of time.
- Due to limited seating capacity in the lobby, we prefer you limit the number of visitors who accompany patients.
- There is adequate parking at our Center.
- We have coffee, tea, vending machines, television, and magazines in our family waiting room for your convenience.
- You may want to bring a sweater. The lobby may feel cold to some people.
- The doctor will speak to the family or significant others after the patient’s surgery/procedure. Please provide us with the names of the people who may speak with the doctor.
The physicians listed below may have a “beneficial interest” in Intercoastal Medical Group Ambulatory Surgery Center. An interest in this facility enables them to have a voice in the administration and medical policies of this health care institution. This involvement helps to ensure the finest quality of care for their patients.
Intercoastal Medical Group Ambulatory Surgery Center places special emphasis on fully informing our patients of this ownership. It is our goal to inform you and treat you professionally at all times.
You have the right to choose another facility in which to receive the services your physician has determined are necessary.